1) Lately, I’ve been watching a lot of Disney channel. It seems to be the only one I can be the most mindless about – that and Ugly Betty (that show is so colorful!!) – after working a long day (not necessarily always busy) in a hospital.
2) My new hobby – buying fun, loud colorful socks so when my day sucks, I can look down at them and feel better. That and pink pens. 😛
3) I realize that I can be pretty passive aggressive at times too. I will want something but would be too proud to admit it …. and when I’m stubborn enough, I’ll never come around to bringing it up. Yeah probably not the best way to get around things but that’s just me at moments …. what can I say, I can be crazy. 😉
4) I may come off as shy and timid at first sight but if I notice you taking advantage of this, trust me, I can bite. And you won’t see it coming either.
5) Like any other girl in the world, clothes, shoes, and make up make me happy like no other.
6) I love rap and breakdancing. Parts of my second year of medical school while studying were spent watching breakdance videos on youtube. One rap artist I really like is T.I. …. another one is a Korean rap group called Epik High.
7) I love to dance, the more hip hop the better. Hence, my love for clubbing. 😛 But I’m not the “shake that ass” or “bump and grind” kinda girl. I like to pull my own moves and ironically, don’t enjoy dancing with guys that much unless they give me enough space.
8) If possible, I’d rather talk about other things than school when I’m not there. As much as I love what I’m doing, I still need balance in my life and talk about other things. I continue to aspire to remain well rounded despite my career that will take over my life.
9) Despite all the pink items I own, my favorite color is turquoise.
10) I fell asleep during a jazz show in New Orleans …. yes they were that soothing. As great as jazz is, it will put me to sleep. 😛