Gerbera daisies. They are my favorite flowers!! Just so extremely friendly and colorful … for some reason, I identify with the gerberas than I do with roses (though roses in themselves are extremely elegant flowers).
So as an impromptu, I’ve decided to just list a bunch of things that I know that I like … I guess kind of a catharsis in uplifting my mood on this study break.
– to watch old Sex and the City episodes on study breaks, to enjoy the colors of the clothes and shoes, to help me remember what it feels like to be a woman
– changing my toenail colors according to my mood
– looking up pretty clothes even though I won’t buy them (because I’ll have no events to wear them to)
– putting on make up just for fun after not having done it in a while
– cleaning dishes (yes you read that correctly)
– taking a new route home just for the adventure (regardless of how small it can be)
– meeting new people
– smiling, laughing
– cute little kids
– planning random events (little get-togethers, movie dates with friends etc etc)
– alcohol (need I say more :-P), particularly the girl friendly kind but I also do enjoy an “exotic” (Mexico, Germany, Belgium) beer every now and then hehe
– learning new languages despite how much I will end up struggling learning them
– exploring, traveling
– keeping in touch with old friends
– being retarded every now and then
– being mischievous or feisty every now and then 😉
– spending time with any good friends
– cute anime pictures that I could use as either a desktop or cell phone background
– hearing about my nephews’ new developments
– good food, good desserts
– Whataburger taquitos
– In N’ Out burgers
– sharing Korean ramen out of the pot
– the little things (and sometimes the big things but it’s always the little things that make all the difference!!)
– stuff in pink, purple/lavender, blue
– nice perfumes
– pretty watches
Sooooo …. just a small list that I thought of randomly while in the shower. As my outlet here, I wanted to jot it down.
Back to the studying ….